kiwintaiwan

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well Steve shocked me completly and walked in the door with (I think they are called christmas lillies) flowers. They are my favourite flower over here. They were wrapped in newspaper but they were wonderful. The kids were both in bed early and then we sat!!!!! and talked and talked and talked. We havent done it in so long (so many other things going on)We didnt do all the romantic things that others do but it was such a wonderful night. I often think about how lucky I am (so many things go wrong for Steve and I) but.... I have a husband who is there for me when I need him , two wonderful boys that drive me crazy and three awesome girls that we miss so much ... sometimes its good to take a step back and look at what you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home