kiwintaiwan

Thursday, April 13, 2006



Its been a little while since I last wrote , Steve and I have both been feeling a little down and wanting to return to nz. We have spent nights talking about what to do and have decided to stick to our original plan of returning to nz when Josh is five. I think everyone over here has days when homesickness strikes and just returning from nz doesnt help. Josh is talking regulary now about what life will be like when we do go back and about the fun he had when we were home. Anyway I think we are both back on track now and will carry on. Jesse is still giving us a few worries with his feeding but manages to drink the minimum each day at least. He is growing and changing so much!!
well thats it for me tonight , the weather is cooler so hopefully will get a better nights sleep.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Rhonda and Steve. Love the blog! And Josh and Jesse look beautiful - sorry to hear about the reflux...glad to hear you have a diagnosis and you can work with that now. We are fine and well in Canada and Maia is doing great. She'll be 3 in July and growing like a weed. We're just now discussing another adoption, possibly through Cathwel again. So if we ever get the ball rolling, expect another visit from your Canuk friends! Stay cool in Taichung and I'll send you some pictures soon. Great to hear from you all. Take Care, xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home