kiwintaiwan

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tonight I realised two things : I have a great husband and a great family!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesse has been slowly going downhill with his feeding and my emotions have been going up. I saw a specialist for Jesse today who gave me more medicine for him. I came away feeling ok but not great. When I got home and gave Jesse his medicine he drank 10 mills!!!!!!!!! I was so upset I couldnt stop crying , it is so scary knowing that he isnt getting what he needs. I sent a text to my sister to vent my emotions and she called straight back. She told me what I needed to hear and let me vent all of my frustrations .... it didnt seem so bad once I talked it out ( I live in Taiwan and she lives in NZ) so Debbie calmed me down and I felt ok about things again. Steve arrived home soon after (after working a full day teaching children) and wisked Jesse out of my arms and told me to take a break. Well ten mins later I fed Jesse and for the first time in I dont know how many weeks he drank a whole bottle. I am a little scared to be excited as I dont know what tomorrow will bring for Jesse but tonight I feel relaxed
So tonight is good , Thanks Debbie and Steve you both saved me today

1 Comments:

  • Hey mate - hang in there! I know it seems there's no light at the end of the tunnel but this is only temporary. This time next year you'll struggle to remember, take it from me I know. As long as Jesse continues to grow, everything will be all right. Reflux can be exhausting but they DO grow out of it - he'll be fine, you'll be fine... What beautiful boys you have.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home