

Well yesterday (saturday) I decided that when the landlord arrived I would leave him and Steve to nut it all out and I would take the boys out to the harbour for my prawns!! I decided to try a short cut ...hmmmmm.... if your name is Rhonda never try it ...anyway Jesse slept and Josh and I chatted until he also fell asleep. I got to the road I needed (its not that easy when most roads are in chinese) and saw the turn off but there were two lanes!. I decided that one must be for scooters cos i have used it before so the other must be for cars...turns out I was wrong. The lane I took, took me straight onto the highway and I couldnt get off until I was back where I started. So two hours later Josh , Jesse and I arrived at the market. We wondered around and only had to call Steve two times to figure out what the fish we were looking at were. After we bought prawns , clams , fish and what looked like very small crayfish we got back into the car only to be hit by a reversing car. The guy who hit us got out looking really angry saw I was not Taiwanese and got back into his car and drove away. I dont think even if the boys werent in the car with me that I would have chased him so we drove home (via the highway ...much quicker ...about 40 mins) When I told Steve what happened he couldnt believe I hadnt done anything as the bumper and front lights were hanging out.
Anyway our friends David (kiwi) his wife Lilly (Taiwanese) and his son Robyn (a.k.a. Spuddy) arrived later and we BBQ'd the seafood ..it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was hot we were all tired and so we watched t.v , ate more prawns with our Taiwan friends Kiity , Brian and their son David , then later BBQ'd again with Orville (Canadian) and Abraham (Taiwanese). It was a nice day but Steve and I are exhausted ...where are our great NZ friends that can come and give us a break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is good just sooooooooooo tired

1 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you have a good day love you big hugs
By
Anonymous, at 4:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home