I have finally found five mins spare to sit and update. I am sorry to everyone that I havent replied to by email but time is very short on the computer these days, although things getting more and more settled each day.
Stevie started elementary school yesterday and loves it. She is so excited to go and the 7.40am start doesnt seem to faze her yet (cant say the same about me).
The kids are great together , playing, fighting and all other very normal brother sister things.
Here are some photos of Stevie's first day and the kids eating together

4 Comments:
They look great and lovin' those smiles. I clicked on the pictures so I could see them better, and now I'm curious WHAT are they eating?
By
Ann, at 7:53 AM
They look so happy together!! It's a miracle that you can spare five minutes on computer with 4 kids at home!
Jackie
P.S. Funny how the tables and chairs in Taiwanese elementary school still look the same as they were when I was there (...like 28 years ago..) It brings back some fond memories of school in Taiwan for me. :)
By
Anonymous, at 3:12 PM
I have to say I was particluarly interested in what they were eating too (lol)
Vicky
By
Anonymous, at 7:00 PM
Glad all is well with your clan. We are still contemplating #4 but Randy just isn't convinced.
Jan
By
Anonymous, at 5:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home