To all of our friends and family
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Ok I wanted that to look really cool but dont know how to do it. Anyway the feeling is right behind it and we wish you all a wonderful Chinese New Year. We are heading off tomorrow to Taipei for four days with friends of ours, then back to Taichung for a day and then off to an engagement then the following day a BBQ with other friends at our house. It is going to be such a busy time but fun too. I heard today from one of our friends that they are picking up their new daughter tomorrow ... I cant think of a better way to spend Chinese New Year. Another friend of ours from Canada has decided to come back and extend their family ... I cant wait to see them again! And us..... well watch this spot as we decide between China , Oz or NZ .... for our next move!
Anyway I hope that the year of the pig is the best year possible for everyone (especially those waiting to be united with their children!!)
Will post photos of our adventures in Taipei when
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Ok I wanted that to look really cool but dont know how to do it. Anyway the feeling is right behind it and we wish you all a wonderful Chinese New Year. We are heading off tomorrow to Taipei for four days with friends of ours, then back to Taichung for a day and then off to an engagement then the following day a BBQ with other friends at our house. It is going to be such a busy time but fun too. I heard today from one of our friends that they are picking up their new daughter tomorrow ... I cant think of a better way to spend Chinese New Year. Another friend of ours from Canada has decided to come back and extend their family ... I cant wait to see them again! And us..... well watch this spot as we decide between China , Oz or NZ .... for our next move!
Anyway I hope that the year of the pig is the best year possible for everyone (especially those waiting to be united with their children!!)
Will post photos of our adventures in Taipei when

4 Comments:
Happy New year. sounds like you are off to a very busy start. I'll be waiting for pictures...
By
Ann, at 6:29 AM
Gung hey fat choi!
Darling boys! Really, really cute!!
hugs-
Val
Mom to 5
2 0ver 20
3 Under 3
current score:
Homegrown 3
Taiwan 2
(but Taiwan is going to tie this up next year!)
By
TaiwanMommy, at 12:56 AM
How are things going Rhonda? Hope all is well.
Jan
By
Anonymous, at 2:52 AM
Hey - how's it going? Long time, no post ;-)
Vicky
By
Anonymous, at 2:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home