posted by kiwintaiwan at 8:39:00 PM
Hi guys! Rolled my car on its side the other day, pics on my blog.Your Dad is OK. I'm glad you had a good time. Nice picture!
By Michael Turton, at 7:52 PM
HeyBeautiful day today, so I am not so cold. Got excited, and ate way too much kiwi tukka - had a steak and cheese pie, a sausage roll, a bottle of E2 and a lamington. YUMMY! Hope all is well in the Wan.Love Leah
By Anonymous, at 10:49 AM
Steve will like this one about the beesMichael
By Michael Turton, at 4:05 PM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Hi guys! Rolled my car on its side the other day, pics on my blog.
Your Dad is OK. I'm glad you had a good time. Nice picture!
By
Michael Turton, at 7:52 PM
Hey
Beautiful day today, so I am not so cold. Got excited, and ate way too much kiwi tukka - had a steak and cheese pie, a sausage roll, a bottle of E2 and a lamington. YUMMY! Hope all is well in the Wan.
Love Leah
By
Anonymous, at 10:49 AM
Steve will like this one about the bees
Michael
By
Michael Turton, at 4:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home