kiwintaiwan

Wednesday, July 19, 2006






I didnt realise how long it has been since I last wrote so thought I should pop in an update. The weather has been unbelievable and so has completly drained any energy that I had. Steve is still working hard , Josh is still growing fast and Jesse is still struggling to feed.
We did have our cour day last week and although we missed the hearing (we got lost in the courts and no one could understand what we wanted and our lawyers cell phone was off)Jesse's adoption was approved. It was amazing how smoothly things went this time with a competant lawyer.
We havent really been doing much eles recently , although it feels like there is still not enough time in any day!!
Here are a couple of photos of Jesse with my sister and my dad.

1 Comments:

  • look at those cheeks, so cute. Glad to hear that court went well. Hopefully Jesse will begin feeding better soon

    By Blogger Ann, at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home