kiwintaiwan
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Josh decided to help around the house today and wash some dishes .... he did a great job ... YEY!!!!
posted by kiwintaiwan at
6:30:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
kiwintaiwan
View my complete profile
Previous
After spending the last four days searching every ...
The weekend is here again and we are hoping for a ...
Visitors from Okinawa
The weather is heating up and our energy levels ar...
Jesse had a "great" day today (I am almost too sca...
I have decided that I want to give (make) Jesse an...
Steve and I were talking tonight about wether I sh...
Well with Jesse still not well we decied to try an...
Well Steve shocked me completly and walked in the ...
Today is our ten year wedding anniversary I cant b...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home