It feels like we have only just arrived in NZ and yet next week we fly back to Taiwan. Jesse has improved amazingly and tonight drank 260mls (fed to him by his Grandad) He now sleeps well most of the time and is drinking really well. We are going to mothercraft next week which is run by Waikato Hospital where we will stay for the week. They will assess Jesse on a 24 hour basis and make sure that everything is ok and that there arent any further medical probs. I am feeling like a human being again although still a little sensitive. Steve and Josh have been doing really well back in Taiwan although Steve said that from just before I left it rained for 18 days straight. We get back to Taiwan just in time for Jesse's court date which is July 11th so hopefully that will be straight forward and then back to life as normal..... cant wait

2 Comments:
So glad all is going well. I've been thinking about you and hoping you were doing well.
Jan
By
Anonymous, at 6:48 PM
I hope that Jesse continues to do well! I am glad that you got everything straightened out!!! Thank you for the update - I have been concerned.
Waiting on Lily
Mary McG
in TN
By
Anonymous, at 5:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home